Pregnancy Blood Tests
Blood Tests can ensure you and your baby are in the best health possible.
As well as private blood tests to confirm and monitor the progress of your pregnancy, we offer a range of blood tests that can ensure you and your baby are in the best health possible. Tests such as immunity levels to disease such as Measles and or rubella, or invsetigations into the possiblity of exposure to diseases like toxoplasmosis can all be covered through the Nuffield Private Hospitals network.
Included in every order:
- A Blue Horizon Pathology Passport; enabling a guaranteed appointment at over 30 Nuffield Hospitals in the UK.
- Results of your test are emailed to you in PDF format; along with laboratory reference ranges.
- Any results that are outside established parameters will be commented on by one of our medical panel Doctors.
Tests in this category
- First Trimester Screen
- Oestriol (Pregnancy)
- B12/Folate (Serum)
- Pregnancy First Booking Tests
- Pregnancy 28 weeks Monitoring